GOOOOLLLLLDDDD

3:34 PM

 
Image from here.


Hey America, I'm really happy for you, and I'm let you finish, but Canada just won gold!

A Day with Kenn 30 added.


After losing a 2-0 lead, and eventually ending with a tied game in the last half minute, Crosby brings Canada's 14 gold medal, with an overtime sudden death goal.

GOOLLDD!!

A Day with Kenn 30

I probably should've done at least a little bit of work today. Just a bit, but alas, the hype of final day of the Olympic Games was simply too much.

Spent much of the morning watching anime, and playing Demon's Soul.


When the US-Canada hockey game started, that where I was at. I had my laptop on beside me streaming it live, but watching a hockey game without commentary just isn't the same. Moved out to the living room to watch it on TV.

Meanwhile, the streets outside were empty. I live on Marine Drive, which is more or less, one of the busiest streets in Vancouver, as it more or less runs along with the Fraser River from Richmond (Marine Road) up to North Vancouver (Marine Way).

My mom bought KFC for lunch. It's been a while since I had fried chicken, and it's probably going to be a while before I have it again. So bad for you.

On the other hand, my friend, Alvin, has good posts on the olympic. Very entertaining. Be sure to drop him a visit when you can using his banner link at the side.





I can still hear the fireworks going off, although my house is on the other side of Vancouver, in reference to where BC Place is of course.

You Might Also Like

2 comments