A Day with Kenn 24

4:57 PM

Image from Danbooru 

=3= I should be working hard, but at the moment, I'm hardly working.


 
My copy of Finale came to the door step today. Delayed by a day because I didn't fill the order form out right. Need to put myself through various tutorials to figure out how to use it, and how to input notes using a MIDI controller. Customs charges was $52. About 20% of the cost of the program. ;o;

And for those who are wondering, "Why didn't you just buy it in Canada?". For all I know, I don't think I can get an Academic discount from a store that sells it. The academic discount cuts the price almost by 50%, making it that much more affordable. 


Lunch for Kenn. Fit for a king. ^^; Spaghetti in the middle, 糖水(tong sui) on the right, red rice from Chinese New Years above it. A sweet pastry of sorts on the left of the spaghetti, and a Sugar apple at the top.


The pastry was beautifully packaged though. I love the box. Don't know where it's from. My dad probably got it as a freebie from one of the customers who worked at a bakery or something. Happens quite often. It tasted something like a honey castella with an orange jam filling. It was in a plastic wrapper inside the box, but I believe that it looks much more appetizing without the plastic.










The Sugar apple. I know Izzy loves, and I also know that she shouldn't be near a computer for the weekend because of an outing, so I'll put these up just to torment her when she gets back. On the left is a partially peeled sugar apple. On the right are it's remains. Lots and lots of seeds, and pieces of it's outer skin. Probably will devour the soursop today. I'll remember to photo it.

On the other hand, I'm still working on my Criminology stuff. So much to do, and I don't feel like doing any of it. Why did I even take Criminology. =3= I should get back to hardly working working hard.

You Might Also Like

2 comments