A Day with Kenn 17

6:44 PM


Image by nogisu 

Last few days of classes before the break. Looking forward to working my ass off for two week. (’A`)

On the other hand, try and sidetrack TK from his studying in anyway you can.
      [kenn]     - heartbeat radio says (6:44 PM):
*blog will be updated just to sidetrack you
『T.K. - Calamity』...^^= says (6:45 PM):
*psh =3=
『T.K. - Calamity』...^^= says (6:45 PM):
*i dare you to write that in the blog entry.

Done. ( ̄ー ̄)


Breakfast for Kenn. Fried noodles with broccoli, cauliflower, and other stuff I can't remember. I also had this for lunch (a few hours ago). It was the same thing, so I didn't bother taking a photo.

The bus ride was pretty uneventful, though with the introduction of olympic lanes for transit, and other vehicles, the commute went much faster than usual. Halfway through my commute on the 25, I was dozing off when the driver announced over the PA that we were driving alongside a rainbow. Well, in a way. It's a optical thing, so it's position is pretty much subjective to your own position. Though I transferred to a 28, it's route still kept it along side the rainbow, even when crossing the Burrard Inlet, which is pretty cool. Didn't see it up in North Vancouver though. End of the rainbow?

Only one class, piano, where, with my instructor, we discussed the general method of efficiently and effectively learning a piece. Quite a few steps. He looks a lot like Michael Smith; the similarity is quite startling. Again, I'm currently learning La Cathedrale Engloutie (The Sunken Cathedral, Debussy) and Allegro Barbaro (Bartok). Both big sounding pieces, with similar structures. Completely opposite in dynamics though.

Played lots of Zenonia on the way back. ( ̄ー ̄) Level 68 assassin. Loving my crit rate. 104% Drained my batteries pretty much though.

You Might Also Like

2 comments