A Day with Kenn 25

8:31 PM

 
Image by oryou  

Uneventful day. That is all. Keep reading though.


Dinner from yesterday. Pork chops, with tomatoes, broccoli, rice and a fried egg. Tasty and filling. Also very nutritious. With the exception of the broccoli, you can get a plate like this at my folk's restaurant.

Anyways, didn't do much in the morning. Further tortured myself after a grueling 6 hours of criminology yesterday with some Demon's Soul. It's kind of like having a math test right after a physics test, just not.

Our dog ran out when my mom was pulling into the drive way. We have an automatic gate, similar to a garage door, so it has to open for her to get her car into the drive way. It takes a while, and is a wonderful opportunity for the dog to escape.  He never really runs very far. Usually less than a block before he'll stop. This time around he was pretty much next door. He makes the cutest growling sounds though. Can't really tell if he's angry because he growls but doesn't do anything else.

Anywho, went out to get some stuff. A new mouse, since my old one was starting to die, and a floor protector. The wood under my chair was starting to chip, so I wanted to keep the floor in one piece. Got the floor protector from Ikea. ^^; It's name was Kolon. Got a cheap mouse from Staples on the way back.

 
That's a slice of soursop. Like the Sugar Apple that I had in my previous Day with Kenn post, it's chock full o' seeds. It's kind of stringy like a Jackfruit, but definitely is much more moist. My brother doesn't seem to like any of the Asian fruits lying around. He's definitely much more white washed than I am. I'm probably the vestigial Asian of the family.

You Might Also Like

0 comments