A Day with Kenn 14.5

3:30 PM

Image by nimirom 

=3= 14.5 because I don't expect anything will happen.

( ´・‿-) ~ ♥


 

Went down to Long & McQuades in Vancouver (Terminal Avenue) to pick up some music. Bought book two of Beethoven's sonata collection (Urtext edition), an impromptu collection of Schubert's, also edited by Urtext, and UE's Allegro Barbaro by Bartok. Total was about $112. So expensive. 

That adds to my growing collection as pictured above. It adds up to about $220, and all of the purchases are eligible for tax deductions. ( ´∀`) ;D They're 'textbooks' for my piano course. 

Anywho, tomorrow will be the debut of my newest addition to the weekly line up. I'm not sure how long it will last, but I have enough for a month or two. Expect the KIC post I mentioned in the previous post in a week or two. Started at a point where I wouldn't need the KIC post immediately. Plus it's during my two week Olympic Break, so I'll have time to work on that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments