A Day with Kenn 28

3:54 PM

 
Image by usoneko 

( = w =)

Didn't do a thing today. Not a sign of things to come. Ergo the short post.


Stayed up late last night tinkering with my new test blog. My first one is still kicking around. The new one is working with a simpler template. Something that I can work with at my level. You can see it here. If you haven't noticed yet, my two test blogs have their own banners in with all the others. TK also has the same banners up on his blog too, with the exception of his own and Alvin's and with the addition of mine.

Didn't do much in Demon's Soul today. Killed the Red Dragon in 1-2, and grabbed the Purple Flame Shield and all those loots at the dragon's nest. Got smashed by the blue dragon's tail when I went to grab the Ring of Great Strength. Scary moment there. I'll probably try and finish World 2 (Stonefang Tunnel) before I finish any of the other worlds. Skeletons in World 4 are giving me a hard time. 

Brunch. Didn't know what to eat, and didn't really want to eat the sandwich my mom left me, so I decided to go with a classic American breakfast. Sausage with eggs, toast and a coffee. The coffee's been making me mysteriously sleepy lately. Probably gotten back to my old reverse-caffeine mode. Not good...and yes, I'm perfectly capable of making my own food. I just don't. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments