Song of the Week - Sayonara, Trust me.

11:42 PM



Title: Trust Me
Artist: Matsushita Yuya
Genre: JPop
Single: Trust Me
Album: N/A
Vintage: 17/02/10

Kenn's Comment: It's got a K-Pop feel to it. A part of the PV is most likely a tribute to the late Michael Jackson. If you didn't know before, this is the ending theme to ヅラララ!!(Durarara!!)

Other song and


Title: さよならメモリーズ (Sayonara Memories, Goodbye Memories)
Artist: Supercell
Genre: JPop
Single: さよならメモリーズ
Album: N/A
Vintage: 10/02/10

Kenn's Comment: Well, it seems that NAGI is definitely one of the members of Supercell. Wasn't too sure if she was going to stick around after 君の知らない物語, but it seems she's their vocalist. This is their second single on a major label from what I know of, and it's just as good as their first single (though I like the first one better).

Anywho, I was going to do this post in the morning, but I ended up watching Omamori Himari and Gintama. Then I went to practice my pieces on the piano, and ended up doing composition work after that. Finished with that and watched the Canada - Slovaki semifinals, and then went to Demon's Soul. And thus I'm posting it rather late. Still before tomorrow though. This is the last double feature for Song of the Week for a while. Not sure when the next one will be, but it's not anytime soon. Creative use of the break link. +5 points.

You Might Also Like

0 comments