A Day with Kenn 29

9:37 PM

 
Image from Kara no Kyoukai
There's really nothing to post about when you're actually doing nothing. Will talk about manga to take up space. Spoilers ahead.


Spent much of the day on Demon's Soul. I have to say, I made great progress on it. Took out the Fool's Idol in the morning, and took down the Flamelurker a few hours later. After the Flamelurker, I made the Meat Cleaver, and took down the Dragon God. From there I went to take down the Old Hero and then the Storm King. Using the Storm Ruler (sword) was absolute bliss. It's simply one of the funnest weapons in the game. It also is simply the biggest stamina eating weapons in the game. Hitting R1 when two handing the sword takes up my entire bar of stamina, and I've already hit max stamina. 



While plot advancement in Onidere is almost as existant Pure Bladestone in Demon's Soul (it's there, just a little bit more than impossible to get), it's still entertaining. In the latest chapter, a new character is thrown into the mix (top right). Red arrows represent love, black being just miscellaneous.

The new character, Souta, fancies Saya's alter ego, Angie, making an already complex love triangle into an even more complex polygon of sorts. Anyone want to take a shot at calculating the area?

 
In the latest chapter of Medaka Box, Maguro makes his 'flash'y entrance to give a helping hand to Akune, who's been fending off two rather appealing and buxom girls, one of which is apparently an android. I'm putting 5 cents down that Naze's really cute underneath those bandages. Koga's too adorable though. >w< Probably my current favourite character in the series thus far.

And I've made myself a new set of banners. They're replacing all those sexy ladies from before. One of them stayed however. Like before, it's a rotating banner, so it'll be different everytime you refresh the page.



You Might Also Like

0 comments