A Day with Kenn 27

6:29 PM

 
Image by musuneko  

Like usual, nothing happened today. =3=


Played some more Demon's Soul this morning. Started on a new character. Haven't really upped his stats in hopes of coming up with an insane great build. Chances of that happening are about the same as my parents winning the lottery. Killed a Red Eyes Knight on my level 11 temple knight. Tomorrow morning will be a Red Dragon. xD


Kids, don't try this at home. You might die. Well not instantly, but in the long run. This ain't healthy for you.

Well, I didn't eat all this in one sitting. The chips and dip I ate while playing Demon's Soul, around 10 am. One of the hot dogs (far left) was eating after the chips as breakfast. The other two were eaten for lunch at 1 pm.

On the left, is what I shall call, a sloppy phallic joe. Go look up phallic in the dictionary if you don't know what it means. The middle is a classic hot dog, with ketchup, mustard and relish. The one on the right has ketchup, mustard, shredded meat, and pickled banana peppers. Two is probably already too much for me. x_x

And if you haven't noticed yet, I've got three of my text links taken down under Blogger Friends. How do you the new banners? I made Weej's and TK's, and Alvin made his own. Only need to make one more for Izzy, and I'll be done. Maybe see if I can get my hands on a few more.

Mine would look like this. (≖‿≖ )



You Might Also Like

1 comments