A Day with Kenn 26

6:32 PM

 
Image by kanikama  

Not much happened. Played some Demon's Soul in the morning, got the piano tuned, watched a movie, and ate. =3= Livin' the dream?


For those who haven't noticed, I've got an e2046 banner up underneath my links to blogger friends. They're a online retailer for figures and such. I've exchanged banners with them, so check their site out here. I'm working on making my 'Blogger Friends' into image links. I've got two banners done, and another two on the drawing board. Hopefully I can get them up before my olympic break ends.


Last night's dinner. Noodles in soup. In the soup are onions, carrots, beef balls, Vietnamese ham, and flat rice noodles. Tasty, though I can't say that it was very filling. Was hungry again in an hour or so.

On the right side is a slice of mango, a slice of sour sop, and a bowl of pickled veggies. Kinda.

On the left are pickled, salted papaya, while the two on the left are pickled leeks. They're really, really strong in flavour, so I can't eat too many of them. The leeks have a really strong sharp onion-y flavour, while the papaya tastes really, really salty.

 
Breakfast for Kenn. Rice with a small salad, pork chops, and those pickled veggies again. My dad brought it home from the restaurant last night for dinner, but I already had eaten, so it became my breakfast.
Lunch. I had it pretty late, so I figured I might as well go light to save room for dinner. On the left are pitaya (dragonfruit), soursop, and a banana. The right are multigrain tortilla chips, and a 'Epinard' (spinach) dip. Tastes like a vegetable dip. Hit it up with some sriracha, creating a veggie dip with a real kick. Tastes great. Ate this while watching Akira on Bluray. Wonderful movie. Watch it when you can. Not looking forward to the live action though.

Dinner today was phở. Tasty stuff. No pictures.

You Might Also Like

0 comments