A Day with Kenn 31

6:18 PM

 
Image from Danbooru  

Kenn is a happy man. =')




One could say that this was breakfast. Does the photo look familiar?  I reused an old photo from a while back to save time, seeing I had the same thing today. Orange chicken, mixed veggies, fried rice.



As if to reward myself for a good two weeks of hard work (and my piano prof. agreed that I worked hard), I decided to get myself a figma. However, I really didn't want to make the trip across four cities (North Vancouver, Burnaby, Vancouver, Richmond) to get one, so I settled for going to the Sakura Media at Metrotown (Burnaby).  Their selection of Figma is a little less than stellar, but they did have Domo. There wasn't his usual colour of brown, just Lemon Yellow and Cornflower Blue.

However, I came home to quite the surprise...

HOOOORRRRSSSEEEE HEEEEEAAAAADDD OVVEEERR HEEEEAAAAAAD MASSK!!!!


I'll party harder than ever now. Yes, that preppy looking kid is me. Haven't taken the tag off yet, which you can see dangling off the side. Was too excited, and my mom doesn't know I bought it.

It's a tad bit tighter than I thought it'd be. Can't fit my glasses under it, so my vision is severely limited with the horse's head mask on. You see through the holes in the nose and mouth, so it's tunnel vision. I've got terrible eyes too, so I pretty much can see things clearly for about 30 centimeters in front of me.

I also got a black robotic face mask, but it doesn't seem to fit me too well. It doesn't seem to fit anyone in the house. Well maybe my sister. It's puny. Much smaller than I thought it'd be. I'd say it was a waste of money, but it costed 50 cents...

You Might Also Like

0 comments