A Day with Kenn 32

6:32 PM

 
Image by Socha  

So very tired.


Had a hard time waking up early. After the two week Olympic Break, getting back into the swing of things was hard. I've got another week or so of hard work to do, since next week is our group's presentation for Criminology. With that out of the way, I'll be able to relax a tad bit.

Speaking of Criminology, we got our midterms back today. I did a whole lot better than I thought I would. I was thinking that I'd get somewhere in the high 70's to low 80's. I wasn't too sure about my answers for the multiple choice, and I pretty much just scribbled down my answers for the long answer (well no, my writing looked like scribbling though). Got the test back, and wow. Just wow. 89%. A- ain't too shabby.

 

I'm reluctant to call this dinner. It's much more of an...appetizer...in a way. Mashed potatoes (left), and asparagus wrapped in thinly sliced beef (not sure what cut it is though). Tasty food.

Had more fun with the horse head mask. The hat isn't mine. It's my cousins. Speaking of which, I still owe her for paying for the mask. I can't play the harmonica, with or without the mask.


Nor can I play the guitar. I'm probably holding it wrong for all I know. I seem to always look like a preppy, don't I? I'll get some chinos and boat shoes to complete the look when I happen to have a surplus of cash.

You Might Also Like

1 comments