A Day with Kenn 37

5:18 PM

 
Image ひたき莇 


I can't read that last character. I've got it down has Hitamo something. Give me a hand if you can read that last character. =3=


I swear the weather is messing with me. I looked out the window this morning and saw that it was nice and sunny. I open the door and it starts pouring. I run back to get an umbrella, and it's back to being sunny. I put the umbrella away, step out and lock the door. Then it starts hailing on me. Wonderful.

Took a different route to Capilano today. My route normally is 22 -> 25 -> 28 -> 28/239. But Michael said that taking the 130 would be faster.

He lied.

I got up to 49th and Knight, where I waited at least 20 minutes for a 430. The 430 only takes about 10-15 minutes to get to Metro station, so that's fine and dandy. However, the 130 only goes up to Capilano a few times. Pretty much one bus every hour. Every third bus goes up to Phibbs Exchange, and the rest go to Hastings. It's way too much work to be sure I get to Metro station on time to catch a 130 to Capilano. =3= Shall not use this route in the near future.

Piano classes go by so much faster than Criminology does. I've got a big presentation for crim tomorrow. So much work to do. After tomorrow though, things will calm down a bit. Must remember to keep working on that essay though. She needs to hand us our outlines back before I can start though.

 

Yesterday's dinner. Pork chops, rice and a small salad. =3= From my folk's restaurant.

Today's lunch. Another bento. My brother nom'd one of my sushi rolls, so there's only three left. Same as yesterday. Will have to stop eating out so much though. Need to save money to buy a clavinova.

 
Found this guy hanging on the wall. Looks really weird. Did spiders always have big front legs like that? This guy also seems to have 10 legs. Three pairs of big ones in the front, 2 sets of small ones in back. Can't be normal.

Looks a big like a tailless scorpion like that, doesn't it? Not sure where it went though.

You Might Also Like

0 comments