A Day with Kenn 46

6:20 PM

Image by banajune

I traveled through four cities today.


Had instant noodles for breakfast. Was too lazy to do anything else. My mind was being saved for last minute memorizing of notes for piano. 

With Rudy (piano instructor), we talked about confidence. It all started when I said that I wasn't very confident in the piece that I had memorized. 

He drew a few visual diagrams, and we even went into a mathmatical diagram. Then we talked about the controlling interest (51%), saying that you only need to have 1% more than 50/50 to be confident. 

I did better than I thought today. Hoping my hard work can be reciprocated at the end of the semester. 

Just went to check on my recital date. I've got a piano recital on April 14th, and then choir performances on the Saturday and Sunday of the same week. After that are exams. Sounds like a whole lot of fun.

The bus driver walk talking to someone and drove right past my stop, which happens to be the last stop of the 430 that's in Vancouver. Had to wait until it stopped at Bridgeport to get home. Took the Canada line, and was reminded how much I hate the 100 going to 22nd station. The unintended trip means that I crossed through 4 cities, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Vancouver, and Richmond. So much fun. Not.

Now to saddening news. A pad underneath the DPad on my PSP moved a bit, and screwed up my DPad. I'm pretty sure I know how to fix it, but my dad refuses to let me open up my PSP as he's worried that I'd screw it up. So he says to take it to a repair shop. Hoping I don't get charged more than $10 for such a minor repair. Will see if I can get a circle button for my old PSP while I'm at it. 


Durarara!! has been great the last few weeks. Love it so much that I've changed my iTouch wallpaper. It's pretty cool because I have to input the passcode.

*u* So coooool.


My wallpaper on my desktop is also the same image. Will be working on changing the welcome screen to this Dollars logo too. *u*

You Might Also Like

2 comments