A Day with Kenn 41

10:50 PM

Image by Mitsu Yomogi

=3= A rainy Friday.


Well, the morning started off as usual. Had some waffles, and downed a coffee. Packed my bag, and was out the door. 

I don't see it often, but I've seen people actually running to a bus stop with a piece of toast or a pastry of sorts in their mouth. All that needs to happen is it to be a girl and she runs into. The first flag of many will be tripped.

Got to Capilano pretty early. Didn't have to wait very long for busses. Burned time before class on eBuddy. Chatted with Andrew, who's in Hong Kong right now for his spring break. He was up late, as when I was chatting with him it was about 1:30 AM.

He sent me a link, and we tried to beat the system. He first told me about how much it scared him. It's black magic! It got his two characters, Selty and Yui, correct. 

Also got my two characters too. Lelouch and Arawn. Black magic....

Criminology was interesting. Would've been able to start my essay, but the prof brought the wrong file. We didn't get the outlines back.

We had in-class presentations today. We had a half hour to learn everything we could about the topic given. We worked in the same groups we worked in for our major group project. ^^; We probably had the best group, and most interesting topic. You can't go wrong with Freud. 
"A basic premise of psychoanaltyic theory is that people progress through five overlapping stages of development. These are the oral, anal, phallic, latency and genital stages."
We had a good laugh for most of our half hour. Giggled like immature children. We were the only group laughing and smiling, but then again, who wouldn't be with a theory of Freud's?

After Criminology, I headed to Tim's for lunch. Coffee and donuts again. It'll kill me, but I honestly didn't have enough money on hand to buy anything else. After lunch, I headed to the library to type up some notes for Crim, and to try and beat the system.

Round 1
Character: Maki (Seto no Hanayome)
Correctly Guessed: No

Round 2
Character: Yuno (Hidamari Sketch)
Correctly Guessed: Yes

Round 3
Character: Higepiyo
Correctly Guessed: No (took 2 tries for it before it was correct)

Round 4
Character: Sunred
Correctly Guessed: Yes
There were two other characters I guessed. ^^; Hiding them for personal reasons.

Anywho, put it up again TK. He beat the system too, with Kozue Aoba. Didn't get it on the first try. Got it on his second one though, with Minami Chiaki.

Was sleeping on the bus on the way to Metro when a young woman grazed the top of my head reaching for the thing you pull for the next stop. Woke me up, and I couldn't get back to sleep.

=3= Picked up the volume of Saikano I ordered. Only 5 left I believe. I'll collect them over the course of the next year or so. It's slow, but it'll eventually get done.

Spent the rest of the beating Demon's Soul on my temple knight.

REST IN PEACE BIORR! He was slain helping me kill the Blue Dragon. I'd give my respects to Ostrava too, but he was useless for the entire game.

My next game will be White Knight Chronicles. I've gotten mixed reviews on it. Gamespot didn't give it very nice scores. My friend gave it an okay score. Not sure what I'll think of it, though from what I've seen so far, it seems pretty cliche.

You Might Also Like

1 comments