A Day with Kenn 38

6:41 PM


Image by Kayu

Homg.


So today was the day of the big Criminology presentation. Had a meeting at 8:20. I left at 7 (though I should've left earlier) after downing a bowl of instant noodles, fried rice, and a coffee. 

Did a run through of the presentation with the group. Was feeling confident after 'rehearsing' before I slept. 

I have to say I did pretty well. Kind of messed up my left and right though. I asked a group on the 'far right' to give an answer. It was my right, but their left. I think I confused them a bit. 

After doing the presentation it felt like the world was lifted off my shoulders. However, I felt like crap after the presentation. So forking tired. At least I'll have lots of time to work on my essay, and more free time.

Lunch was two chocolate glazed donuts, and a coffee from Tim's. My usual. Been having lots of coffee these days. I think in the last week, I've had more coffee than I did in the whole last year. I don't think that caffeine really works for me either. <_<


Soo tired. 

On another note, for the rest of the anime previews, I think I'll just post them up without trailers, since a lot of them don't have any up yet. I'll update them and repost them when the trailers come out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments