A Day with Kenn 39

10:54 PM


I wouldn't call that self advertisement. Even if I had it plastered across my blog, it wouldn't get any attention. ^^;

However, if you do decide that you want to go and see Kenn's awesome vocal skills (you won't be able to hear me anyways), then all the information you need is on the image. Give it a click to enlarge it (it's pretty darn big).


Spent more or less the whole day doing thing.  Spent a few hours playing Demon's Soul. Didn't really do anything entirely all that important in the game. Killed Miralda, got the Brushwood armour set. That's pretty much it.

After playing Demon's Soul though, I went and watched Summer Wars. I recommend y'all give it a watch too. 'Twas good, though I would've like it if Kenji used his abilities in math more than he did.

Nothing really happened after that...

Should've taken another jacket with me when I left for Capilano today. Was pretty darn chilly out.

A young woman fell and threw up on the bus up to Phibbs. Just so happened to be the stop right outside Burnaby Hospital. While two people helped the unresponsive lady to the hospital, the bus driver paged HQ for a pit stop. So he asked us all to disembark from the bus and wait for the next one.

George Roberts was in the choir class today. I was thinking he'd be doing the bariton solo in Libera Me (Requiem), but I guess he was just sitting in. The choir sounds great when everyone ins the Festival chorus is singing together. The tenors are awesome. Us bass are good too, but our parts aren't as elaborate as the tenors.

We added movements to Dubala too. Quite funny choreography. ^^; If you come to the performance, you'll see what I mean. Or you could just YouTube it. It'd probably be cheaper by about $20, but you really can't substitute anything for a live performance.

You Might Also Like

0 comments