A Day with Kenn 35

10:11 PM

 
Image from Danbooru

Was out for most of the day. Might do some horse photos this Thursday when I have my 'day off'.


Went out for dim sum for brunch. Ate lots. Despite my blog's title, 蝦餃 (ha gao) isn't actually my favourite dim sum goodie. I'm actually not sure what is, but it's probably not ha gao

I had my first 鳳爪 (fung zhao, chicken feet) in a long time. I honestly don't get why people like it so much. It's pretty much just bones and skin. You're getting a better deal if you go to KFC or something where you'll get some meat with your bones and skin. 

After stuffing myself with salty, fatty Chinese food, and tea, we headed to Richmond Center to...do something. Not really sure why we went there, but we did. 


Picked up this jacket at Epsrit. And for only $17. Was the last Medium on the rack. I had another jacket like this, except it shrunk in the dryer. Was a bit upset because I liked that jacket quite a bit.

Looking around for a nice and inexpensive argyle sweater though. Probably will get myself some khakis to complete my preppy look. 


Also picked up White Knight Chronicles at EB Games. When I went to pay with my debit, it kept rejecting my card. Was scared that I didn't pay my bills, but then I realized my student account doesn't have monthly payments. ^^; Seems that I have a chequing account, not a savings account. I punched in savings all the time. Finally got it right though. It's a used copy for $10 cheaper.

Realized that half the games I own for the PS3 are used. Lost Planet, DMC 4, and WKC are used. Demon's Soul, ACII and Bayonetta are new. Planning to get FFXIII, but I didn't have time to preorder it. Probably will reserve a copy when the next shipment comes in.


After grocery shopping, I picked up LR43 batteries for my Hexbug. Got this last year as part of a fundraiser for our robotics team. The batteries are insanely expensive. $5 for one small battery. But at least my mechanical insect moves again.

In other news...

 
I remember predicting, like most 'educated' manga readers, that Naze was a beauty underneath all those bandage. In the latest chapter she removed them as part of a strip judo contest. 
Every time Akune lands a hit on Koga, Naze has to remove a piece of clothing.
Ever time Koga lands a hit on Akune, Maguro has to remove a piece of clothing.
Naze took her skirt off first, and was about to take her top off, but removed the bandages instead. Looks like she's wearing full body tights too. 



Sernia has the cutest faces in this episode. They're not in chronological order, or any order to be exact. They're all just so cute. Well, maybe except for that one bottom row, center.


 
You just might be looking at the face of one of the greatest male leads in recent series. He's blunt and direct. He's not a wimp (I'm looking at you 80% of male leads), and is intelligent. Other male leads might be intelligent, but not sure they've been as direct as this guy has been. 

 And the war begins. Well, it continues, this time with something different on the line. Between the childhood friend flag holder, Tomomi, and the buxom newcomer tsundere, Sernia.

Sernia's unsure of her feelings, though she's clearly fallen for Akiharu. Tomomi's used and abused Akiharu for all those years, and their 'date' in the 9th episode showed that he's super doubting of her. She's got quite the hurdle to clear if she's going to try and win.

Had a funny conversation with a friend a few days ago too. Go google or YouTube Horatio Caine if you don't get it.

Colleen says (2:21 AM):
*the movie
Colleen says (2:21 AM):
*the bad guy
Colleen says (2:21 AM):
*gets stuck
Colleen says (2:21 AM):
*on the missle
      [kenn]     - 大馬佬 says (2:21 AM):
*nice.
Colleen says (2:21 AM):
*of a fighter jet
Colleen says (2:22 AM):
*and arnold pulls the launch
Colleen says (2:22 AM):
*'you're fired.'
Colleen says (2:22 AM):
*and offthe bad guy goes
      [kenn]     - 大馬佬 says (2:22 AM):
**sunglasses*
Colleen says (2:22 AM):
*-__-
Colleen says (2:22 AM):
*SO LAME
Colleen says (2:22 AM):
*LOL
Colleen says (2:22 AM):
*YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Colleen says (2:22 AM):
*ROFLROFL
      [kenn]     - 大馬佬 says (2:22 AM):
*XD
Colleen says (2:22 AM):
*oh man

Was going to post this earlier, but the internet on my desktop didn't seem to like me much. Had to do this on the laptop. e_e

You Might Also Like

0 comments