Spring Anime Previews 7 - 会長はメイド様!

10:41 AM

 
Image by kisuna  

=3= Could turn out for better or for worse.


Title: 会長はメイド様!, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, The Student Council President is a Maid!
Genre: Shoujo, Comedy, Romance
Airs: 04/01 25:55
Animation Studio: J.C. Staff
Summary from Aku-Tenshi:
Ayuzawa Misaki is the student council president of the former all-boy school, Seika High School. In order to protect the girls, she battles the boys everyday. On the other hand, she secretly works at a "Maid Cafe". But a popular boy from school, Usui Takumi, found out! Living in between the double identity of a Maid and a student council president~
Kenn's Comment: I get the feeling JC Staff might pump the moe on this despite being a shoujo. Nothing reel in the otaku like cute maids can. I liked the manga character designs, but it's not often that shoujo character designs make it into their anime counterparts. Actually, they probably do a lot more often than I think, I just don't watch enough of them to know.

Anywho, I liked the manga, though I'm hoping that the anime doesn't turn out to be really generic shoujo-y.

Trailer is here. It's a link to the anime's site.

Unless of course you want to watch it on YT with even worse quality, then be my guest.


You Might Also Like

0 comments