A Day with Kenn 34

11:07 PM

 
Image by Ryuushou

Song of the Week was supposed to show up, but it seems that I set the time and date for it's scheduled post for tomorrow. So that'll be tomorrow with the Vocaloid feature. So tired.


Was very tired today. My brother was gaming until 3 AM, and I woke up at 6, so that gave me a nice 3 hours of sleep. Criminology was the usual stuff, minus the fact that I have a big presentation next class.

Lunch for Kenn was a small coffee and a honey doughnut from Tim's. Good stuff.

Burned the three hours writing out my script for the presentation, along with questions for the debate. Oh, and I also spent a lot of time trying to get my Windows Live Messenger to work. Took me a while, but I eventually got it.

Brought the horse head along. Not sure why, but I did. Probably not going to do it again. Not in a while anyways.

Also brought my camera, hoping to shoot some photos of the various plants on campus. But alas, I had the camera, and a fully charged battery, but I forgot the memory card in my computer. No photos. Oops.

Hit up Jason's place after class. Spent a while sitting around in the horse head at Jason's waiting for Edmond. He arrived, and we left for Richmond. Jason's aunt took his bus pass, so he had to use something else, Ed forgot his, so he went back to get it.

In the meantime, me, Jason and Keith went down to the Canada Line, where we didn't transfer and ended up at YVR, rather than Richmond. Were too into our conversation about school.

Killed a whole load of time going to look for Battlefield 2 for Jason. Didn't find it.
Had dinner at a Korean place. Fairly expensive. Had bad seats though. Waiters never came around to the area we were in. Ed, Jason and I had dolsot bibimbap, while Keith had something very, very spicy.

The way back had waits after waits. First we had to wait for the skytrain to leave the station. Then we had to wait a long time for the bus to arrive at the stop.

Twas my day in a nutshell.

You Might Also Like

0 comments