A Day with Kenn 36

6:19 PM

 
Image by genmaipudding

=3= Twas a sunday, but I was up on campus doing a group project. Sick life, Kenn. Sick life.


= =" Got up in the morning. Twas Sunday, and I seriously did not want to do anything. But I managed to force myself to get up. After downing a cup of coffee and two waffles (rofl~), I packed up my stuff and shot out the door. 

Michael got on the bus @ 49th, where we talked for a few minutes. He's up at UBC, and said I probably should take a different route. I probably should. 

At Smith, the 28 has a funny schedule on sundays. Every ten minutes, except every third bus comes 20 minutes after. So it'd go some thing like 1:10, 1:20, 1:40, 1:50. That kind of thing. Was unlucky enough to arrive at that stop a few minutes after the second bus left, meaning that I was standing at that stop for 20 minutes. It was cold. Somehow burned off enough time singing along to my music. If you happened to pass by a guy singing songs by YUI (namely Tomorrow's Way, and Good Bye Days) that was probably me.

Hopped on the bus when it finally came around.

Tara (group member for Crim project) got on the bus at Gilmore, and Ali got on at Phibbs. 
We worked hard..kind of. We worked. That's the important part. From 12 til 3 we toiled.

Near to the end a Storm Trooper (a person in the suit) came walking through the caf. He was also on the bus I took to Phibbs.

Waited a while for the 130 while at Phibbs. 


Was going to get Dubs today, but decided to go for something healthy for a change. This is lunch for me. Haven't had Japanese in a while. Nom nom. Was very tasty, though I can't say the same about it being filling. Has a small salad, rice, teriyaki chicken, a yam tempura, two prawn tempure, and four pieces of sushi.

On another note, I'll keep working on those anime previews.

You Might Also Like

0 comments