A Day with Kenn 33

1:18 AM

 
Image by Kokonoka  


Ugh. Headache...


Well, I didn't do all that much today. Started the day off debating whether I should go to the library to do work. The thing is, if I got to the library, I won't be able to do any practicing for piano, so I opted to stay at home.

Went to the PS3 for a bit to smack some Bear bug. Those little (and big) buggers really give me a hard time. Died a few times despite them being so slow. They didn't give me any chunks of Dragonstone either. Damned bugs. Anywho, made my Lava bow, and +3 Dragon Mirdan Hammer. Making fire weapons to clear out world 5 with ease (hopefully). Aside from World 1, world 5 is the only one not finished. I haven't even touched it yet. I hate that place with a passion.

Anywho....

 

Brunch for me. Chicken, bun (vietnamese word, a general term for noodles) with chả giò (deep fried spring rolls). There are a veggies on a separate plate. It's drenched in a generous dollop of nước mắm (fish sauce). 


Yesterday's lunch. Didn't have much in the fridge, so I had to come up with something. Didn't have any hotdog buns, so I had to make use of what I had. Could've been worse, like a folded mini pizza wrapped around a hot dog. Actually, that might have been better. Not for me, of course.

After piano and dinner, I went off to work on my outline for my Criminology essay. Finished it now, though it gave me a rather hard time. Asked some of my criminology group members about what I needed for tomorrow. Turns out the guy who said that he would send an email telling us what we needed, didn't send it. Yay for postponed deadlines. Have a rehearsal for the presentation on Sunday and Tuesday. Best of luck to me.

Going to Jason's tomorrow. Maybe. Horse head will be with me. Taking it up to Capilano. Not on my head of course. It'll be in the safety (and hidden from public eye) of my bag. Will remember to bring camera.

You Might Also Like

0 comments