A Day with Kenn 43

7:42 PM

Image by chabox

Weekly web comic feature coming up next. 



Breakfast this fine morning. Three waffles, two with a red currant jelly, and the third with honey. Wash everything down with a coffee, and you're set.


This is the red currant jelly. My dad got it from a customer who gave it to him. Mrs. Bridges is a company in the UK that specializes in jams, spreads and sauces. You can't see it well, but the jar is lovely. You'd usually eat this with meats, but it tasted so good. Couldn't help myself, and ended up putting on my waffles this morning. 


My lunch. Rice, pork cooked in a method I don't know of, and a salad. 

In other news, the war continues in Ladies vs Butlers as the series heads to it's final episode next week. From the looks of it, I don't think we'll have a clear cut Sernia or Tomomi end. I may be wrong, but either way, Daichi doesn't stand a chance. 

The tension continues to build in Sora no Woto, straying away from it's slice of life side, and going more into the war that's plagued their nation for so long. Episode 11 ended on a rather dramatic note, with Noel's scream and a gunshot. One can only imagine what could've happened, and assume that it didn't happen. But you never know. Here's to hoping that Rio makes an appearance as the princess.

And here's to the latest episode of Baka Test. I've always loved strategy games, although I'm not very good at them. How's this related? All the battles won in this episode were won by strategy. Only two episodes of that left though. 

On a different note again, this week's song and vocaloid of the week will feature multiple songs. The song of the week will feature many of the songs I listened to back in the days, some of which might have already found their way onto my lovely little blog. Vocaloid feature will have a few vocaloid rock songs. Ones that I like. A few of them might have already been featured, but that's okay.

You Might Also Like

0 comments