Song of the Week - Korea

9:53 AM


Image by I-Chen Lin

Korea ain't the song title. Both songs are Korean though. Both rock too.



Title: Run
Artist: 에픽 하이 (Epik High) ft. Infinite
Genre: Hip Hop, K-Pop
Album: Epilogue
Single: N/A
Vintage: 09/03/10

Kenn's Comment: Everybody run, run run away!  I love this song. Epik High tops iTune's US hip hop charts I hear. Grats to them for beating out all of those rappers from the States who rap about nothing. They lips be movin, but nothing be coming out, ya know?


With Japanese subs because it looks cool. And because I can't read it.

Title: 주변인 (Acquaintance)
Artist: 아웃사이더 (Outsider)
Genre: Hip Hop
Album: Vol. 2.5 The Outsider
Single: N/A
Vintage: 05/03/10

Kenn's Comment: I love this one too. Outsider's just so awesome =3=. The video on the other hand is a tad bit hard to follow. Not really sure what's happening. But the song rocks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments