A Day with Kenn 44

11:16 PM


Image by tsuyuki

Oh Koakuma. You shouldn't be balancing coffee on books to begin with!


Anywho, Friday means early mornings. Downed three waffles and a coffee, and headed for the bus. Didn't separate my bag today, so everything was in it. Another day with the 20 lb. bag.

Class was pretty boring. Talking about women and crime. It wasn't boring because it was about women. It was because much of the class was covered in previous lectures, making it a tad bit redundant. 

One question the prof. asked was if we had prior experience with differential socialization. That being the theory that boys and girls are raised differently, and given different values and traits.

I remember when I was young, and even now actually, my mom doesn't like my arachnophobia too much. Part of it is the fact that I'm a guy, though the other part of it is the ridiculous size difference. 

Anywho after class, snacked on two donuts and a coffee from Tim's, again. Roll Up the Rim is on at Tim's. Rolling the rim is actually much harder than they make it look on the commercials. Didn't expect to win, and the result reciprocated my expectations.

After 'lunch', I headed into the library to play with Finale. Still learning to use the program. I've got the bare basics down, adding and removing notes, and some other basic functions. Still have a looong way to go. It's like learning to use Photoshop. Takes a long time. Supposedly takes at least a month or two.

Choir was okay. I felt that my tuning was off, but I don't really have much time to see. My tuning for the Requiem's 6th movement, Libera Me, is definitely off tune. The 5th movement is probably off too. Those two have quite high sections for a bass. Will have to practice those two.

The ride back was generally uneventful. A scary moment on the 130 when it suddenly braked and threw everyone in the bus forward. Tried to play Monster Hunter, but I couldn't see very well. Was too bright out.
Made a quick trip to T&T to pick up lunch for tomorrow. Was going to get a tuna sandwich, but wasn't sure whether it'd fare the trip. A half hour trip from Metro to home, and then a two hour trip the next day up to Capilano. Not to mention the 2 hour wait in the bag before our lunch break. Opted to go back to my good ol' high school days. Kids, don't try this at home. You might die.


Curry flavoured chips, a funny looking Fanta orange drink thing, and roasted green tea. Sounds like lunch to me! Probably will have a few coffees too. Might pick up something tomorrow morning, but I'm completely broke. Well, not completely. I still have a bit of money on my debit card, but I really don't want to use it too much.

By the way, it's for my lunch tomorrow. I have a choir rehearsal tomorrow morning at 10. Vocaloid Feature probably won't be up until later in the day. I'll bring my camera up to campus to take some pictures around. Not many people there on weekends and it should be a nice day out.

You Might Also Like

1 comments