A Day with Kenn 42

7:00 PM

Image by moja

Sleepy Monday. Been a while since I've had one with pictures of food in it. A few images and snippets included. Spoilers may be ahead, so you have been warned.


Nabbed myself a quick breakfast. Coffee and a croissant. Classic stuff if you're in Europe. ^^; This kept me going for a few hours. They're from a Chinese bakery. Ones from Western bakeries taste better.


Dinner. With the exception of the salad, I'd say that this was a pretty traditional meal. Rice, thit kho (caramelized salted pork), and a vegetable soup. 

In other news, the latest episode of Hanamaru took about two steps forwards, only to take two steps back again.



やった!やった!告白だ!やった!やった!告白だ!

They lit up the town with their singing and dancing. Quite literally too.

I'll leave you to figure out what happened. Go watch episode 10 to find out. Hinagiku's too cute.

Hinagiku > Anzu

Do you see what I did there? Quite creative ain't it?

The 10th episode of DRR!! was great too. Mikado's more than meets the eye. 

If you're wondering, yes, I'm still working on my test blogs. Mainly with the Test Labs though. Currently making quick little buttons and pages to try and make navigation a tad bit easier.

You Might Also Like

0 comments