A Week with Kenn 47

9:27 PM


Was going to be 'A Day with Kenn...' but I haven't done one in a while, and I've got a backlog of stuff to throw in here. 

Amu's looking fine as always. (≧∇≦)


Been really busy these days. Choir and piano performances are coming, so I've been working on them. Memorizing songs for Choir, getting pieces ready for the recital and jury for Piano. Been doing lots of research for Criminology, but I really have to get started on that. Due in two week. Will start on that promptly. 


This was from last week. If you remember from A Day with Kenn 44, I picked this up for 'lunch' on a Saturday class. Anyways, I didn't drink it then, and ended up drinking it at home. It's the best thing ever. It's a fanta orange pop with a fanta orange flavoured jelly inside. You shake it up and the jelly coagulates and breaks up. It tastes sooooo good!


Had Kraft Dinner earlier this week. It reminded me why I don't really like it. It's pretty plain. So I spruced it up with a generous splash of two different hot sauces, which is why it changed colour. Didn't taste all that better even after all the hot sauce. 


Snapped this in our backyard. It's a pear tree! We used have a really big one, but we moved. Couldn't really take the tree with us. Took a branch though. We also have a big one in the front yard. Bears a lot of yummy Asian pears.


It's flowers are also lovely. Such a pretty white. 

Anywho, yesterday, my mom drove my sister to a friend's birthday party down at Go Bananas! on Entertainment boulevard in Richmond. My mom dragged me and my brother along. His PSP is still at the shop being repaired, and I didn't have the thought to remove the memory stick so that he could play on mine, while I used my other one. Was stuck down there for two to three hours.

After my sister went to the party, me, my brother and my mom went to grab lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory across the street. The portions are much smaller than the one in New Westminster. Had a tortellini pomodoro. Came with ice cream, and a salad. Tasty, but I can't say it was all that filling.

Watched Sesame Street on my brother's iTouch. Elmo is awesome. The best episodes are the ones where the whole episode is on the set, and not on some crappy backdrop. The backdropped ones aren't Sesame Street anymore! It's not Sesame Street without the street! The puppeteers are amazing. I've always been fascinated at how skilled they are. ^^;

Headed next door to Subway, and split a foot long sandwich with my brother. A lot of the youth down there are odd by most people's standards. Who pants each other nowadays? And they were girls too. Unattractive on that point. Have they no shame? I suppose there is a big aquatic center, a bowling alley, and a big theatre complex there, but that explain why the kids are so very hyperactive.


Breakfast for today. Noodles in a pork and vegetable soup. Threw a hard boiled egg in for some extra protein. Added a small spoonful of a house made chili oil from my folk's restaurant. It's essentially group chili paste in oil. There's more to it, but I'm not really sure how it's made.


Lunch. So very nutritious. Well it's not actually lunch. I'm not sure what you'd call it. I guess I'll call it a demotivational snack. Vanilla ice cream, pandan jelly (green stuff on the left), and a chocolate oatmeal cookie on the right. The cookie looks a tad bit unappetizing, but it tastes better than it looks. It's got banana in it too, but you don't really taste it. I got a tad bit hammer happy when my mom was baking and ended up smashing up one too many bananas. It resulted in very soft cookies. ^^;

You Might Also Like

2 comments