A Day with Kenn 40

8:14 PM

Image by Minami

Hey. Hey. They're complaining.

Oh, and who said they're faster?


I know. I didn't do the Weekly Webcomic feature. I got lazy to do a Touhou info post. I really don't want to do it. So, I won't. For those who wanted to know about it, look around else where. I barely know anything about Touhou myself. It'd be like the blind leading the blind, which is pretty entertaining.Anywho, I really doubt anyone was looking forward to the webcomic feature. =3= So meh.

Was on the Ps3 pretty much all day. Spent the morning farming souls. Got up to 1 mil. before I blew it up leveling up. Watched BakaTest 10, Ladies vs Butlers! 10 and Katanagatari 3 while farming. =3= Makes time go by that much faster.

THE WAR BEGINS! これが戦争!!





Then I went and practiced piano, and then came back to the PS3. =3= Did some more farming to make my Blessed Mirdan hammer. Turns out at +3, the hammer is stronger than my Large Sword of Moonlight I loved so much. Good thing it's not stronger than the good old Meat Cleaver. That thing scares the hell out of me. Need a few more Chunks of Faintstone to complete my weapon.

I'll have a double feature for the Song of the Week to make up for my laziness today. They'll be good.

Speaking of songs, fellow blogger, Izzy just posted a new vid on her YT account. =3= Her first song! She's well on her way to becoming a singer song writer, no?



xD She's so cute. It's not gay!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments