Manga of ze Week - オナニーマスター黒沢

9:21 AM


Image by koflif

Despite the title, I'd say that this is some of the best manga I've ever read. I kid you not.


Title: オナニーマスター黒沢, Onani Master Kurosawa, Masturbation Master Kurosawa
Author: Ise Katsura (story), YOKO (art)
Genre: Seinen, Drama, Slice of Life, Romance
Serialized: Weekly Young VIP
Total Volume Count: 4 (complete)

Summary (from Hidoi~! Translators):
Onani means masturbation. And that's what this guy is good at. Every day after school, he sneaks into the mostly unused girls bathroom on the 3rd floor, and masturbates. Until one day when he's caught...

This is a story of mistakes, redemption, and the choices made in between. It contains the worst and best of the human condition.
Kenn's Comment: Don't let the summary or title turn you away from this manga. I've only heard good things about this one. I walked into the manga preparing myself for a manga like Yomeiro, but holy crap, I did  not expect it to turn out this good.

The story is a coming-of-age story. And pretty good one at that. Good enough that I'd call it some of the best manga I've read in the last few years. The end of the series...it's just so beautiful! Don't let the art turn you off either. Plus, the art is good, with a few parodies here and there.

Again, don't let the title and summary mislead you. You will regret not reading this!

Fake Opening

You Might Also Like

1 comments