A Day with Kenn 5

5:46 PM



Isn't it just adorable?

I don't want the month to change either. Midterms come in February, so I'm not looking forward to them too much. These little adorable cut-outs are called 'Paper Chidlren', and a majority of them aren't safe for work. They can go from the incredibly clever, to the disgustingly adorable, and even to the exceedingly ronery. If you're interested, the template for the one I used is here.

On another note, I've been given the task of choosing my piece for piano. I've decided on 'La Cathédrale Engloutie (The Sunken Cathedral)' by Claude Debussy.



Need to find myself a copy of this. It's a nice song. Slow, and fairly straight forward. It requires the pianist to be able to reach a ninth, while playing two inner notes, so it's quite difficult for those with small hands.

You Might Also Like

2 comments