A Day with Kenn 12

6:03 PM


Image by Mizuki Makoto 

As promised, here's the another post later today.



The day started off as usual. Had breakfast and whatnot. What made it different was that I felt super, super sick. On a wild guess, I'd have to say that it was probably the peanut butter I had yesterday. Because of that I ended up bringing everything I put into my stomach back up.

Popped a few tablets and get on my way. Brought along some of them just in case.
Had lunch at Tim's (Tim Horton's) on campus. Two doughnuts and a small coffee. Was going to watch the fourth episode of Ladies vs Butlers! on the iTouch, but decided that it was a tad bit too...racy, for the lack of a better word, to be watching in public.
Headed off to the library to do my usual Friday ritual of messenger + reading Crim textbook. Burned the hours away, made the song of the week post while I was there. The coffee wore off really quick. Either that, or it was my odd reverse reaction to caffeine.
Choir went by in a flash, and before I knew it, I was on the way back home. The 430 from Metro was one of those special long distance buses. They're obviously not made for frequent stops, since they only have one door. The inside pretty much looks similar to an airplane, minus the round, small windows. Comfy chairs. They're the type of buses that you'd find running from city to city, like from Delta to the downtown core.

I'll call this my second lunch, and first dinner. Teen burger and onion rings from the Dubs (A&W). Tasty, but oh so bad for you. Got another dinner coming up later, but I don't think I'll have room for it anytime soon.

Dinner...or second dinner for Kenn. Rice, with grilled pork, deep fried spring rolls, and a salad. Tasty, and very filling. I know it look a bit gnarly in the photo, but I assure you that it looked better before I took it out of the take-out box. It's from the family restaurant, and much healthier than both my lunches were by a long shot. Feeling sick again. x_x

You Might Also Like

0 comments