Merry Christmas!

10:31 AM


Image by Piromizu

Ho ho ho. That's right. I've got a whole sleigh-load of stuff to put out here, so keep reading.


Party



So, I was at a Christmas party yesterday @ my family's new restaurant. Quite a bit of food. Two noodle dishes, a shrimp thing at the front left, deep fried chicken wings, deep fried sea food (squid, shrimp, octopus), a Vietnamese salad, sushi, and I feel like I'm forgetting something. Anywho, loaded up on greasy food, washed it down with cream soda. Yum.


Figma Photo shoot


My lighting is still off, but here's a sample of what I've been doing. Quite nice, with the poor man's photo box thing. ^^" Probably need to make the background bigger, so the photos aren't as close up. You'll see what I mean when I finish the photo shoot.


Randoms

So I forgot my camera at Jason's place. Edmond decided to leave me a Christmas present and load it up with photos. Note that I'm not in those photos, nor am I even in that house.








I believe my cousin once asked, "what's with guys and crotch shots?"


I took this myself going back from Jason's place. I guess you can't really tell, but right after where that white car is, there's a rather steep hill. Gave me hell climbing that everyday to get to school for a year or two, especially in the snow.


Again, I took this shot. Yeah, I don't know. It's just the phone and electricity lines. Also a gray sky. It's blue now though.

You Might Also Like

1 comments