Winter anime Previews 2 - ソ・ラ・ノ・ヲ・ト

8:50 PM



;-; Why?! Why couldn't they keep the character design like that? I prefer it a million times over this. As much as I enjoyed K-ON!, I'm not too keen on having everything end up looking like it.


Title: ソ・ラ・ノ・ヲ・ト, So・Ra・No・Wo・To, Sound of the Sky
Genre: Music, Military
Airs: 01/04 25:30
Animation Studio: A-1

Summary from MAL:
The story takes place in an imaginary town Seize (the model cities are Cuenca and Alarcón Fortress in Spain). A long war brings a gradual decline to the world. People disappear from the town and fishes cease to exist in the sea. In this quiet world, five girls guard a fortress and play brass vividly.
Kenn's Comment:
;-; K-ON!? As I've stated before, I'm pretty sure most people would rather see the original character design over the trademark K-ON moeblob styled designs. Regardless, I'm looking forward to this. Sounds interesting, and with brass centered music, it has to be cool.

Trailer:

You Might Also Like

0 comments