けいおん: もう一度!

10:10 PM


Image from Pixiv

Officially announced today. Prepare for more Mio*, Yui, Ritsu, Azunyan*, and Tsumugi. Oh and don't forget the moe.

Tell me if my Japanese was right in the title too.

*Bolded names are characters I'm looking forward to seeing more of.


Well, I honestly would've preferred a second season of something else, like Ghost Hunt or SeiZon. K-On! is nice and all, but in the end it really is just a twenty-two minutes of moé. I would've liked if they hadn't mixed up all the events in Sora no Otoshimono and made a second season for that one.

K-On! is pretty much character driven, as it doesn't really have much else to offer. I'm not saying that's a bad thing now. There are a lot of series like that. Just, I'd prefer a second season of something a little more...complex. Now, I can think of a few people who might disagree off the top of my head, but whatev's.

Looking forward to see what kind of songs Houkago Tea Time cranks out this time around. If I'm right, the story should take place during Yui, Mio, Tsumugi and Ritsu's last year in highschool. Which means that the end of the series will be akin to the end of Lucky Star. Which then makes K-On! a Lucky Star clone? There's more a few similarities between the two mind you.

You Might Also Like

1 comments