Single, Double, Triple Post!

2:38 PM



A few things to do, and rather than doing separate posts and being a blogwhore, I'm throwing them all into one. So this one's gonna be a long one.


Comes with:
  • Brunch with Kenn
  • Figma Seto San photo gallery
  • The Dog
Edit: I just found another trailer, so expect another preview today.


Brunch with Kenn

It's the photo at the top. Beef, tomatoes, olives, Taiwanese Black Tea, and rice. Ate while watching ご愁傷さま二ノ宮くん. Quite tasty and filling. It'll last me until dinner, six hours later. xD Wanted to watch 狂乱家族日記 again, but I couldn't find my DVD of it...


Figma Seto San Photo Gallery


 My newest addition to my Figma arsenal. Seto San, from Seto no Hanayome.
She comes with two sets of open hands, one is the standard figma accessory hand, and the other is her special katana hands. The space inside her hand is bigger than the usual Figma hands, to let her hold that smexy katana. It also allows her to hold most Gunpla weapons.



 

 
Another feature of Seto San is that she comes with her mermaid lower half. Was a bit upset that her tail wasn't made of the same material as her clothing was, but hard plastic. Without reading the instructions on how to put her tail on, I don't think I would've figured out how to. ^^" She's quite the beauty, ne?


Catfish? Nyan-koi? See what I did there?


She comes with two faces, like almost all Figma do. One is her glare, and the other is this, charming smiling face.Also comes with cat ears, and her mermaid tail.


The box she came in is really quite nice too. All blue and ocean'd up. I'd say it's the nicest box I have.
Can see Miku and Kagami hanging in the background. I'll try and get her photo gallery up on Thursday. I'm busy tomorrow.

My next figure target is the Revoltech Reycal Orichalcum. It's a mouthful to say, and a handful to type. ^^" Revoltechs are half the price of Figma, but consequently don't look as nice. Hoping to pick her up sometime in the coming week or so. Hope no one takes her home before I do.

The Dog







Can you guess who that is? It's the house dog! He's got a thin coat of fur year round, so he's gotta bundle up like the rest of us do when it gets cold. Snapped this shot while he was yawning on the couch. Looks a bit like Simba on Pride Rock, no? 

You Might Also Like

9 comments