Winter Anime Previews 9 - のだめカンタービレ フィナーレ

7:19 PM


Image from Danbooru

Nearing the end of this run.

Got my H1N1 flu shot today. The needle itself didn't hurt, but a few hours after the shot, my arm's hurting a bit. Not hurting a lot, but it's certainly unpleasant. Anywho, rest of the post after the jump, like usual.

Title: のだめカンタービレ フィナーレ, Nodame Cantabile Finale
Genre: Josei, Comedy, Music, Romance
Airs: 01/14 24:45
Animation Studio: J.C. STAFF


Summary from ANN (season 1):
At a top music academy in Japan, Shinichi Chiaki's arrogance is matched only by his top-notch piano playing. But when Chiaki and the teacher get into a fight, he's demoted to the reject class. Chiaki is left to pursue his dream of being a conductor while surrounded by a bunch of loser musicians and one annoying girl, Noda, who has proclaimed herself Chiaki's girlfriend. It doesn't help that Noda, who insists on being called Nodame, lives right next door to him.
Kenn's Comment:
Do I really want the end that the manga gave us? I don't know. If they give the anime a different ending, I'm not sure whether I'd be happy, or unhappy. I suppose the manga's end was nice, and definitely realistic, and I suppose people liked it, but they should've gotten married or something! Anywho, definitely looking forward to this.

Trailer:

You Might Also Like

0 comments