Kaihaku!!

4:04 PM

For those of you who haven't noticed yet, my blog mascot, Kaihaku, has gotten three new outfits! In addition to the previous batch, she's been updated with a few more. Plus, I drew two pictures of her! They're not the best, but hey, it's a drawing. xD
Kaihaku in a cheongsam/qi pao. Thought it'd be good to have some sort of ethnic dress. She's saying "Ha Gao", or at least that's what I'm hoping she's saying.
Goth-Loli outfit. An annoyed look on her face because someone make a quip about her flat-chestedness.

She's in shock because she doesn't know when I drew her.A drawing of Kaihaku by yours truly. It's only her head though. Can't draw bodies.A cute little picture by me again. A simplistic drawing of Kaihaku. Simple, but cute nonetheless.

You Might Also Like

2 comments