Last School Days...

10:12 AM



Aights, so after 2 hours of annual signing, Sam hunting, and Calvin bugging, we finally left the school. Destination: Green Lemon Grass restaurant in Richmond. My family owns and runs the place, so we went there. Ed, John, Keith and Darren left hours earlier so they had to wait for ages before we got there. Anyways, I went with ballin' Sam, Calvin and two Jasons. Gary and Johnson were in the car too, but they went home. They live pretty far from DT.

The drive there was meh. Nothing really cool happened, other than being stuck in traffic and learning that Michael Jackson had just died. Anyways, we got to the place, found John and them standing in the parking lot, and got in. There were 9 of us. Got a table, no, 2 tables reserved. Me, Jason and Ed had Rice with Beef Satay & Spring rolls. Keith had the same, except with Chicken satay, while John also had rice, but with beef short ribs. Sam was a virgin in a sense. This was his first time eating Vietnamese cuisine. In a sense then, I popped his cherry ;D. Anyways, Sam had hu tieu, Calvin had...something I don't remember, Darren had a rice dish too. The two Jasons also ordered Vietnamese sandwiches. I can make them too, but ya.

Filling meal, but as things go, I get hungry in about 2 hours after completely stuffing myself. Bah. More to come later.

You Might Also Like

0 comments