Free Block Frenzy & Afterschool Antics

4:22 PM


Image from Danbooru

Hooo. It was flippin' hot out today. Ed, John and them went somewhere, and me and Kevin stayed back. Kevin went somewhere, while I stuck around in the market for a bit, until the intense heat in there got the better of me. I left for the cooler cafeteria, where a group of grade 8's were hangin. Their teacher was involved with the fashion show, so they had a free class. They didn't spend it very wisely. Most of them were idle, or playing cards. The principal came in and busted'em all. "This is not free time. This is school. Get something to do." One guy talked back and got taken away. Sucker. Never talk back to the principal. I had my PSP, playin' some retro Pokemon Gold, but it was behind my Orxy and Crake book. You can play it with one hand. Anyways, seeing as the cafeteria was not a good place to slack, I returned to the heat of the market. The heat was not fun, but you get used to it after an hour in there.

Awight, so I played Pokemon for the rest of the block. The moment the Marketing 12 Managers came in, the first thing I heard was "it's so hot in here!". I told'em that I should be saying it. Being in there for an hour? Dayum. Anyways, things went smoothly. Christ opened up the freezer and sat in front of it for a bit, before he remembered a bag of ice that was stored in there a day earlier. Very cold. Nice for a bit, but then your hands start to go numb. Not fun. Anyways, after playing with the ice for a bit, like putting it against the back of Connie's thigh while she's on the phone, and in a box for "indirect cooling", which didn't work, it started to melt. On to Christ's pants, and the chair. After that, having a...smiling Meissenheimer at the door is not cool. The face looks real demented. Creepy stuff. He was there for a bit too. It was very warm in there. It's a haven for slackers, but a hell in the summer.

You Might Also Like

1 comments