Lasting Memories Part 3

12:35 PM

Probably the last part, with the most recent photos. It's a bit harder to keep track of more recent photos, oddly. Anyways, here we go!

Winter 09
We made a snow couch in Jason's front yard. Ed had the camera, so he's not in the shot. Darren's got the bucket. It suits him so well. He's an idiot after all.
Kenn on the Wall
One of Rena's drawings of me. This one's the only one that survived the passages of time, immortalizing me, pinned up on the bulletin board.
French Project
One of the few drawings of my french project. It's coloured in crayon. Je ne le fumait pas. I think I wrote that on it. "I should not have smoked that."
Prom 09
Funny thing. This picture came right after Eric's, the school's resident player. He had a girl on each arm. I sure showed him up. Not that I wanted to. Ivy on my left, Jennifer on the right. And no, all three of them weren't my date for the prom
Grad Ceremony 09
Long event man. Took forever. Went through it with a killer headache. Played labyrinth while waiting in line. Alex ridiculed me. Oh well. After this I was with Ivy riding the rails of the Skytrain til midnight.

You Might Also Like

0 comments