Summer Night Market! 5 + Extra Stuff

3:33 PM


Image by knucklecurve

Hoo! Yea, so I pulled an all nighter two days ago playing Project DIVA, and didn't really eat anything for that day. Don't try that at home, or anywhere in that case. So anyways, went off to work down in the Nightmarket. Manning the stall were me, my brother and my cousin. Unloading and setting up the stuff was a bit of a challenge, as I'd normally be unloading, not setting up, so I didn't have too much to work off of. Once it was set up though, it was a bit easier. I manned sandwiches, salad rolls and salad, which was quite the task. My brother took my job of toast and grill, while my cousin stuck to his usual. My promotion came with quite a bit of work.

The first hour or so was busy. People came by and ordered non-stop. While no bread was really flying at that point, everything else sold fairly well. Then it died down. Another chair was broken, and stuff like that. It never really picked itself back up. Business that is, not the chair.

Izzy came by. Thankfully she didn't make a scene like she said she would. She should've bought more. Would've made me happier. xD

And now for the extra stuff.


Complimenting perfectly with this week's Hayate no Gotoku, Ivy gave me her birthday present. I convinced her, after a few chats, that cookies were fine. She made them...on Friday or something. They're a bit soft, but that's probably due to the time that they've been sitting around. Anyways, they're nice and it's satisfied my want of re-enacting a scene from an anime or manga. I am SATISFIED! *munches on cookies*


Her need for aesthetics is apparent in her wrapping. Very cute :3

You Might Also Like

1 comments