Lasting Memories Part 2

12:25 PM

2008
Alrighty, so I won't take credit for any of these drawings. I did one, but it's not even that great. Most of them were Colleen's drawings which we made in French class. Anyways, there are better descriptions with the photos.
Eva drew this. Lent my notebook to Michael to study from (Lord of the Flies) and Eva drew this. Cute. She must've had lots of spare time.
A cute little drawing by the talented 'Leen. Everything from here down is her work. Minus one

The only drawing of mine here. Morbid ain't it?

Ed drew in some extra stuff on top of 'Leen's work. I'd say it makes it funnier.

Hey! It's me! Ahaha, I've been immortalized on paper many times.



Our form of passing notes. It's more like a #Chan with all the pictures and the conversations we'd have.
Loot from Anime Evolution 2008. It was at UBC, and I don't remember getting anything there. The band wasn't as interesting as the previous year's BACK-ON. No VHS this time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments