Lasting Memories Part 4 FINAL

10:19 PM

Photobucket
Image by Itou Noiji

Alrighty, so today was the very last day of my mandatory school days. It's seems like it was only yesterday that we started. Actually, no it doesn't. Yesterday I played lots of games. Anyways, looking back at my life now, it seems like everything up til now went by like a flash. Back then, every year that passed by was slow. Living life in the moment is what I do, and will continue to do. Soak in the fun of everyday, and live life to the fullest!

Anyways, got our yearbooks (annuals) and it's in FULL COLOUR! For some reason, my Add Image button isn't working, so adding images are a real pain right now. Anyways, yea. The Yearbook team was awesome this year, so we got an awesome book. Better than last year anyways.
Photobucket
So this is the cover of our book. I rotated it on Photobucket, but it seems that it didn't stick. Anyways yeah.
Photobucket
The back cover of our book. It's got our school's coat of arms. Our quote is funky. Nos quoque exploremus. "Let us also explore". Note that the school's named after David Thompson, the explorer who mapped and discovered this region.
Photobucket
Pages and pages of signatures and messages. Gave an effort to get as many people as possible, but still couldn't get everyone. Zelos called me a lolicon. Damn him.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ivy "page raped" the book and took up a good chunk of the back page. Her writing is very neat. Girls have nice writing in general though.
Photobucket

Anyways, those are all the pictures I've got. I'll put up some more stuff, but as long as the image button isn't working, it'll be a real pain...

You Might Also Like

0 comments