Goin' ta cal...Texas

11:59 PM


Image by ukon

Aights peeps. I be leaving early tomorrow morning with my sights set on the land where everything is bigger! That is of course, good ol' deep south Texas. Yeee haaw. Anywho, I won't be regularly updating my blog like I have been for the last few months, racking up a good 60 posts in a day? Actually, I had 59 in June, since it's a little past 12.

Anywho, I'll be computer-less for a while, so if you catch me on the blog or on msn, I'll probably be on my PSP or my Touch mooching internet off of the unknowing neighbours. Muahaha.

I'll be in a land where they spell colour without the U, where barbeques run wild, where steaks are as big as an I Beam, where you can fry an egg on the sidewalk in the mornings. WHERE I WON'T HAVE INTERNET OR A COMPUTER REGULARLY. I'll only suffer severe boredom, internet withdrawal, and perhaps a bit of home-sickness, due to the lack of the usual humming of my computer. Anyways, au revoir, sayonara, see ya later, peace out, later. I'll miss them peeps up in the 604 =(

You Might Also Like

4 comments