Episode 1: I'm on a Plane

5:03 PM


image by bi-nyo

July 1:

Happy Canada Day!! Had to wake p early to get to the airport a few hours earlier than my flight. Sad face. Waiting for the plane was excrutiating, as we didn't want to drain the batteries on the touches and psps before we got on to the plane. Thusly said, we didn't really do much, save for eating, and useless stuff like that. I figured out that we could connect to the Airport Wifi, a little late, so we did. Chatted on eBuddy to whoever was up that early enough to catch. Chatted with Helen and Deanna before boarding.

The plane ride wasn't all too interesting and we didn't play Monster Hunter as much as I thought we would. Listened to lots of music and watched 17 Again before falling asleep. Pumped tunes on the my touch for most of the flight. Made a list specially for awesome things. Korean, Japanese, French, and English music. Awesome stuff.

After landing safely, we went to the luggage claims, with a few wrong turns on behalf of my mom. Ayways, we met our cousin, Crystal, who came to guide us out of thee massive airport. She's quite the gal now. But I'm still a good head taller =DD Anywho, we crammed a tonne of people onto the car and drove off in the swletering heat.

Everything's bigger in Teccas. Even the car rides are sooo much longer than in Vancouver. Hell, you could walk to most places. Took forever in the heat. I want my temperate climate of Vancouver back!! Sad face.

Anywho, long posts til I get back on the 22nd. Irregular

You Might Also Like

0 comments