Episode 16: The Melancholy of Kenn II

9:30 AM


Image by Maru

July 21st:

Last day before heading back. At grandma's place until the afternoon. My parents said that we're probably not going anywhere. My mom does her usual and gives a 2 minute heads up that we're leaving. Pffft. Wouldn't kill her to give us mre time.

At the restaurant, we sat around for a while, reading the paper and manga on the touch, which I needed to update again. Anywho, my uncle made sushi again and lots of it. Plates and plates of it. Good stuff too. Nom nom'd may way til I was super full.

Figured out one of my cousins suffers from somnabulism. Sings, exercises, attacks and the usual talk and walk in the sleep.

At home, nothing was out of the ordinary, unless you count a hyperactive Jason continually antagonizing Stacy.

Later y'all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments