Episode 15: The Melancholy of Kenn Part I

5:54 AM


Image by Coocan

July 20th:

Went to Katy Mills today. It's a big mall in Katy. Really big. 'Twas my family with my uncle, Jason and Mandy, and Crystal.

My parents went hunting for a store they couldn't remember the name of, while I went gift shopping. Got souvenirs, Kenn style, for a few people.

Ran into Crystal (not literally), wandering around solo, after being dragged everywhere by the two younger girls. Apparently, they went into Victoria's Secret because the store had little dog props for decorations.

Ran into my uncle later (not literally), who was at the kids play area with the two girls. Set off to find my parents and Crystal. Succeeded only in finding Crystal, and my uncle after 3 rounds of the mall. My parents were nowhere to be found. I set off on a quest to find them, making another round of the mall. Stopped by the souvenir shop to pick up one more thing. Even after the extra round, they were still not found. Upon returning, I find that the girls have dragged Crystal off again.

My uncle sets out to find my parents, and return within minutes of departure. Crystal and the girls soon return, and we set off to Fiesta, a large supermarket. Looked at interestingly named and shaped vegetables, pinata's in odd forms, spoke in different accents based on the product I was holding, and picked up a round of smoked cheese. Seems liike a lot of the things we enjoyed in Vancouver haven't been tried down in Texas.

Headed out to an aunt's restaurant for dinner. Consumed the cheese. Daisy hates the cheese. It's not sweet.

After coming home, it was pretty much PSP for the rest of the day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments