Weekly Vocaloid Feature - CORRUPTION GARDEN

9:35 AM

Image by Ikeda

It's a bit old by now, but the PV and song are amazing.




Title: CORRUPTION GARDEN
Producer: Caz
PV: Ikeda
Genre: Rock
Vocaloid: 巡音ルカ

Kenn's Comment: As I said earlier, the PV is amazing. Must've taken a while to render and animate all that. The song is awesome too. Luka sounds really good in this one (and looks great too). If it's not already playing in 480 or better, I strongly suggest you set it. I don't really notice a difference between 720 and 1080, and I only noticed a slight difference between 480 and 720 (not an expert in that), but there's a very noticeable difference between anything lower than 480 and 480 and above. 

Anywho, I'll probably be putting a couple more of these up since I just finished school. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments