A minute with Kenn

8:27 PM


Hey guys, this one will be short.


I'm pretty much swamped with work until the 24th (when my classes end) so I'll be about as active as a dead leaf. I'm planning to start the summer anime previews as soon as I'm done with classes on the 24th, so keep your eyes peeled for them.

On topic, I've got a Japanese project due on Tuesday, a paper due next Wednesday, and 3 Japanese finals next Friday, so I don't know how much I'll be able to blog next week. Thankfully for me, Natural came back, though he's using Zelos now (his actual name, like how mine is Kenn) so I don't have to worry too much about the blog being like a ghost town.

Working on my research paper right now. The hulk of a mess in the middle of the photo is more or all my references. =3=

That's about all for today. Stay tuned for the rest of the weekly features this week. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments