Summer Anime Previews - いつか天魔の黒ウサギ

10:03 AM

Image by Kamiya Yuu

I am very fearful for this series. I liked it from what I read, but the animation company...it scares me. 



Title: いつか天魔の黒ウサギ, Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi
Animation Production: ZEXCS
Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Horror, Romance. Supernatural
Airs: 08/07 ddmm Teletama

Series Summary from Baka-Tsuki:
A freshman of Miyasaka High, Kurogane Taito was average at everything. And all this while, he had believed himself to be an ordinary regular guy. But, he was wrong. The reason was because of a certain event 9 years ago. For the sake of a promise he had made then, he had already stopped being ordinary a long time ago. However, not a single fragment of his memory about that promise remained. Who had stolen his memory and to what ends? One day, as a consequence of a certain event that had descended upon his ordinary life, his memories were restored. That marked the beginning of his “extraordinary” life... 
--- you’ve finally died. I’ve been long waiting for this day ---I’ve always thought that I’m a supporting character in life.But once again, it starts from here.My story.I’ll “die 7 times” for your sake
Everything starts from that promise. A story of a reverse school fantasy!
Kenn's Comment: I really don't have any fond memories of ZEXCS. Of their works, my only favourite was Umi Monogatari, and even that I have to say wasn't wonderful. If anything, it was the director who really made that series work (Junichi Sato directed ARIA and Tamayura).

Anywho, like a lot of the other series, this is another one I really don't know too much about. Unfortunately, things don't look too bright from what I've read: there are 6 volumes of the manga, and they'll be cramming each volume into 2 episodes...probably. Which means that material will be burned through like fuel through a Hummer. Also: KADOKAWA! WTF! ENGLISH NARRATOR?! IT'S COOL AND ALL, BUT I HAVE TO SAY IT SOUNDS REALLY WEIRD WHEN THE CHARACTERS ARE SPEAKING IN JAPANESE.

PV:

You Might Also Like

0 comments